Equipment Rentals are subject to all terms and conditions below. The signature on the lease is represented by Lessee to be that of a person authorized to bind the Lessee to receipt of the leased equipment and the terms of this lease, on behalf of the Lessee. Full net payment of invoices are due 30 days from the invoice date. An interest charge of 1.5% per month to applies to all past due invoices. Any use of the equipment shall be deemed acknowledgment and acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Periodic Rental charges are invoiced upon return of the leased equipment or at the end of each month’s usage, whichever first occurs. For an official copy of the terms and conditions, please contact us using our online contact form or call 612-789-2900.
Rental Rates are Based on the following terms:
- One day equals up to one calendar day or up to 8 hours usage.
- One week, equals up to five working days, or up to forty usage hours.
- One month equals one calendar month, or up to twenty working days, or up to one hundred sixty usage hours.
- Lessee agrees to reimburse leaser at multiples of these rates for machines used for multiple shifts, or machines with hour meter usage readings exceeding maximum listed work hours per any rental time period.
- Lessee warrants that lifts will not be used for sandblasting, painting, or similar work without the knowledge of leaser. Note carefully the insurance required by the terms of Paragraph 6 below. Lessor assumes no responsibility for property damage, or public liability, or for worker’s compensation or other insurance required on Lessee’s work. Lessees are responsible to provide OSHA compliance including operator instruction, safety belts and lanyards.